Sacramento Fashion Week Is this weekend
February 28, 2013
— Arden Way, art, Blackpool Tower, business, California, CEO, Current event, Design, entrepreneur, Fashion, Fashion design, Fashion News, fashion week, Karisa Gold, Monica Buo, Sacramento, Sacramento California, trends, United States
Anybody who’s anybody knows that Sacramento has a fashion week; and that it’s all this WEEKEND! This show showcases some of the U.S.A‘s most talented freelance fashion designers. It’s a multi-day event, and if you haven’t already gotten your tickets, too bad they’re sold out and have been for weeks! Their launch party was at the Mix Downtown 1525 L Street, Sacramento, CA on the passing Monday, where all the designers and fashions industry professionals, talked fabulosity!
February 27th, 2013
California Film Foundation Presents: Fashion On Film
Time: 9pm Location: Fusion International Arts Center (501 Arden Way, Sacramento, CA)
“See fashion as you’ve never seen it before in this multi-faceted cinema event. In addition to films, meet the artists, see live fashion and enjoy beverages from the bar.” Sac Fashion Week. Sounds like a great time to “Style Me!”
By: Akika Parker
The schedule is as follows:
February 28th 2013:
Show and Shop: Local Boutique and Show room owners show present their collections for 2013.
February 29th 2013:
Designers show their Spring/Summer collections
Style Me’s Own: Monica Buo
Rebecca Cahua, Britboy Fashion, Maisha Bahanti, Rampant, Niv Elliot, Kingstribe by Samuel Parkinson, and Rosh.
February 30th 2013:
Designer Showcase Fall/Winter collections
Time: 6pm (Reception for VIP ticket holders), 7pm (Showcase)
Location: Elks Tower Ballroom (921 11th Street, Sacramento, CA)
Yennie Zhou, Karisa Gold Collection, Tawnya Jackson, Felix Rodionov, R Douglas, LOVE by Janelle Cardenas, Michael Kouri, andVasily Vein.
Check out Bay Fashion Magazine newest release on the event. This is Bay Magazines 2013 Spring edition. Read what they had to say on the event, get more of the schedule, and take a look at who’s in the line up. To read more click the link: http://www.bayfashionmag.com
(Style Me CEO.com does not reserve the rights to these photo’s they’ve been extracted from other sources! )
For more informaiton on Sacramento Fashion Week:
- The Preparation for Sacramento Fashion Week (stylemeceo.wordpress.com)
- Move Over NYC: Our 5 Favorite Southern Fashion Weeks (thedailysouth.southernliving.com)
- It’s Fashion Week Fever Time! (fashionweekfeverblog.wordpress.com)
- Couture Fashion Week New York (styleveinfashion.com)
- On the Button: Fabulous homes for London Fashion Week (onefinestay.com)
- Fashionably yours, Sacramento Take 1 (fashiontool.wordpress.com)
- How Charleston Fashion Week Became the Biggest Style Event in the South (thedailysouth.southernliving.com)
- Photos: Charleston Fashion Week (cnn.com)
- Counting Down: Atlanta Fashion Week (diaryofastylejunkiee.wordpress.com)