The Mercey Print… Trend or shot at Religion? How big will this trend be in 2013?
January 12, 2013
— Akika Parker, art, business, CEO, color, entrepreneur, Fashion News, Mercy, Mercy Print, Mondo, Printing, Project Runway, shoes, stylemeceo.com, trends
The Mercy print is making its way to being one of the most popular new prints, especially for the 2013-14 seasons, but does this print look familiar? The Mercy Print is actually crosses! Is this a rebellion or a shot taken against religion? Style me’s opinion is no! Just as the skull heads where popular a few years back I think this print is just another trend coming around, however, if you feel it’s against what you believe, don’t wear it! Simple! But there is going to be a lot of this print in the near future.
Former Project Runway contestant Mondo, is believed to be the originator of the trending print and he created it as a way to reveal to the world that he is currently living with aids.
All photos are no the property of stylemeceo.com
Posted by: Akika Parker
- Now Trending: What Prints, Cuts, and Shapes to Look For in 2013 (fabsugar.com)
- Bop Design Announces Five Web Design Trends to Stay on Top of in 2013 (prweb.com)
- Blending in with the print crowd (fashionising.com)
- Revamp Your Apartment This Spring (apartmentguide.com)
- Prints, prints, prints! (roweboutique.com)
- Fannys, Sweatshirts, & Prints, Oh My [Meggings]! (alissajean.com)
- Fashion trends that won’t break the bank (agentcities.org)
- Brian Wood Ditches Camo for Butterfly-Print for Spring/Summer 2013 (complex.com)
- 2013: Looking Ahead to This Year’s Fashion Trends (alternativeconsumer.com)
- Religion & Ethics Newsweekly: Look Ahead 2013 (religionnews.com)